Hello. I'm Michele and i document joy for a living.(Dream job, I know.)
I’m a part-time nomad, am madly in love with and married to my best friend, and for almost 16 years have been doing this job that I absolutely love. How I got so lucky is something I ponder regularly.
I could go on and on here about my life history and all the things I love (a few are listed below for good measure) but the truth is, the work that I do has nothing to do with me and everything to do with YOU.
I love this job because it’s bigger than me. I will never know when the photographs I captured are a source of joy as they’re pulled out of a dusty box and reminisced through decades later. I’ll never know when they become the beloved framed print that is displayed at a son or daughter’s wedding 30 years from now. I’ll never know what image sits on an office desk or bedside table reminding that husband or wife how loved they are. But it’s why I do what I do.
It is an immense honor to be chosen for and trusted with this responsibility.
I am so excited to meet you and your people. I can’t wait to see what happens.
Perfectly ripe avocados make me happy & 7 other totally random facts about me:
- There is always music on in my house.
- I check the weather forecast at least once a day.
- If it wasn’t for an armed robber, my husband and I may have never found one another.
- I was born in California and raised in Arizona but never truly felt at home until I discovered the Rocky Mountains.
- I’ll go hours out of my way if there’s a more scenic route.
- When I was a teenager, my mom told me “You better marry a doctor or a firefighter because you need a lot of space”. Instead I married a pilot that I can’t get enough of. Marrying him is the best decision I’ve ever made.
- I lived on the road in 2018, traveling in a 100 square foot RV. It was the most liberating experience of my life.
Some of my favorite things…
HAVE YOU SEEN MY PORTFOLIO? IT WILL MAKE YOU SMILE.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO START A CONVERSATION?
Let me know your wedding date and location. I’ll send you rates and availability.
*love is love, all couples welcome*
“Thank you so much for these amazing photographs and for making the whole photography process so easy! How you manage to take such beautiful photos in the speed that you do baffles me. Taking the family and bridal party photos did not keep us away from the party at all. We have never been happier and the pictures show it. It was so easy to be ourselves around you. Thank you for being a part of it and for providing the photographs that allow us to relive it for the rest of our lives!”
-Erin & Tom