Hello. I'm Michele.Photographer. Free-spirit. Flannel-loving mountain girl.
what i do & why i love this job
now more than ever…
Every single human being on this planet has a story. A multi-layered, complicated, beautiful and painful story. From the day we are born until the day we die, we live a life filled with ups, downs, twists, turns, agony, ecstasy, adventure and monotony. Then, one day, through the thick and thin of it all, one story collides with another and those two stories become part of the same book. Two people choosing to take a chance and ride the wave of life together.
I am the one person on your wedding day whose story will only intersect with yours for one day. Everyone else shares in your past, your present and your future. I am there for one reason, to record your history leading up to this point and your legacy moving forward by finding all the stories that reveal themselves…no matter how big or small. I’ve been trusted to find them, see them and lock them away honestly in your memory until the end. It is an immense honor to be chosen for and trusted with this responsibility.
I commit myself entirely to you, because you only get to do this once. Your wedding lasts a day. Your photographs last forever.
Perfectly ripe avocados make me happy & 8 other totally random facts about me:
- There is always music on in my house.
- I check the weather forecast at least once a day.
- If it wasn’t for an armed robber, my husband and I may have never found one another.
- I was born in California and raised in Arizona but never truly felt at home until I discovered the Rocky Mountains.
- I’ll go hours out of my way if there’s a more scenic route.
- When I was a teenager, my mom told me “You better marry a doctor or a firefighter because you need a lot of space”. Instead I married a pilot that I can’t get enough of. Marrying him is the best decision I’ve ever made.
- I lived on the road in 2018, traveling in a 100 square foot RV. It was the most liberating experience of my life.
- Life motto: Invest in experience
Some of my favorite things…
HAVE YOU SEEN MY PORTFOLIO? IT WILL MAKE YOU SMILE.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO START A CONVERSATION?
Let me know your wedding date and location. I’ll send you rates and availability. (If you don’t hear from me within 24hrs, check your junk folder)
*love is love, all couples welcome*
“Thank you so much for these amazing photographs and for making the whole photography process so easy! How you manage to take such beautiful photos in the speed that you do baffles me. Taking the family and bridal party photos did not keep us away from the party at all. We have never been happier and the pictures show it. It was so easy to be ourselves around you. Thank you for being a part of it and for providing the photographs that allow us to relive it for the rest of our lives!”
-Erin & Tom